Monday, February 18, 2008

Chicken & Bean Rolls

Tonight was 'nothing in the fridge...' night! Slice up some cabbage and saute in olive oil and salt and pepper briefly. Set aside. Fry chopped onion and red & yellow capsicum in olive oil until softened. Add 300g chicken mince. Season. Add a can of baked beans, 2 tbsps ketchup, 1 tbsp worcheshire sauce, 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce. Simmer until liquid has gone. Heat a tortilla in the microwave, place cabbage, bean mix and grated cheese along the middle and roll up. The kids loved them.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely trying this one! But I've got ask... where do you get the inspiration? I am so uninventive in the kitchen compared to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through recipe books. They really inspire me! I can sit and read recipes for hours. I usually don't follow the recipes, but adjust them to what I have in the fridge and the pictures give me ideas.....also...I love food and know how I want it to taste!

    ReplyDelete